The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Coilovers

Brunoboy

I am in a pending sale with my evo suspension and was wondering if anyone had any coilovers for sale? Let me know what brand. sub model, and mileage if you can. Please be in good condition.
-Shane

GSX_TC

there's supposed to be a hell of a deal going on in this thread. might be worth taking a look click

Last edited:

Brunoboy

good looking out Mike.

GSX_TC

Welcome Shane

Brunoboy

they havent replied to Pm yet, so bump. Any BC/KSports V2 out there?

strokin4dr

JMautoracing has a $100 special on all BC coilovers this week. Call them to get the code you need.

Brunoboy

thanks, $100 off? or what?

Brunoboy

Got some BC -BR from JM for $919.00 shipped.
-shane

strokin4dr

I ordered a set for an EVO 1-3 a few days ago. They assured me they were in stock and ready to ship. Two days later I get an email saying that something was wrong with one of the springs so they ordered me a new set and to give them 2-3 weeks.
I hate that they gave me some lame bs excuse, but my car is down for other upgrades at the moment, so its not like I need them tomorrow. As long as they get here soonish and are exactly what I paid for, I'm not complaining. I'll add my review to the BC coilover thread once I get these installed and put some miles on them.
-Ryan

Brunoboy

lol yea i talked to them over the phone, they said 6 days, and GW told me its really like 2-3 weeks. I am glad I have a tranny issue and need to do a lot of other things at the moment aha, thanks again though.
-shane

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts