The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Clips for Front Grille or front grill mounting assembly

Hello Everyone,

I purchased 501/1000 with no front grill and I am looking for all of the clips for the front grill or what ever is needed to mount it back. Thanks in advance for your time.

gvr4ever

Just printed myself a new set. Confirmed that they are a direct fit.

e39avero

Hello Everyone,

I purchased 501/1000 with no front grill and I am looking for all of the clips for the front grill or what ever is needed to mount it back. Thanks in advance for your time.
Mitsubishi still has them available for sale, but Mitsubishi dealers are far and few in between. You can always get them from a Honda dealership a lot more dealers and online support available. Just order grill clips for a 1994 Honda Passport (part # 8-94218-027-0) (retail $2.35 each). I have used them plenty of times in the past.honda grill clip.PNG

Melissab33

Hello Everyone,

Hey there, I think your 501/1000 is outside my home in St Pete FL..I saw the sticker with 501/1000 and this website on it so I did some digging. Please reply back if this is yours! Wondering what happened to it and why it’s outside my house haha

Hey there, I think your 501/1000 is outside my home in St Pete FL..I saw the sticker with 501/1000 and this website on it so I did some digging. Please reply back if this is yours! Wondering what happened to it and why it’s outside my house haha
Hello Mam, yes i live 2 houses from you and moved it there cause of the construction at my house(idalia, and recent flooding). Moving it today. Thank you for the communication/heads up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned