The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Front Clips, Pins And Washers For 3KGT VR4 Front Calipers

BluFalcon

Hey,
I bought a set of rebuilt calipers locally, but didn't get the mounting hardware for the pads. Specifically I'm looking for the following parts:

MR389607-Front Caliper Clip Set (Contains the following parts: x2 Left/x2 Right Spacer FR Brake: No Part Number, x4 Spring FR Brake Pads: MB857249, X4 Clip FR Brake: MB857247)

MB857246- Guide Pin X4

Basically I need all the minor parts to load a set of pads into a pair of front calipers. If anyone has these parts available by themselves, or maybe with a set of calipers that need to be rebuilt, just let me know. Thanks.

BluFalcon

Yeah, a little diging the bowels of Rockauto's website got me what I needed. They really do have pretty much everything. Thanks for the heads up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts