The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: cheaper fmic kit

transparentdsm

get a core and a 2.5 intercooler piping kit(couplers and clamps usually included) off ebay and make your own set up, only thing that will be a pain is getting a BOV flange and bringing it to a welder to have it welded on. should cost you 175$ shipped to your door and everything will be brand new.

transparentdsm

yeah, but you still have to cut things to make it fit properly as its for a 1g dsm or did they start making them for GVR4's as well.

prove_it

But you don't for an ebay kit?

transparentdsm

no you totally do, not very much, but he is also talking about paying double what i suggested. for 350 i wouldn't want to cut anything at all. thats why i never bought one of those and built my own.

prove_it

Gotcha. If only ETS has a budget option to the line up....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned