The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: asap! front drive 4g63 tranny!

PhilthMonger

my buddy Rob, against my advise....is running a front drive non turbo 1G at the 24 hours of lemons this weekend. apparently they blew the tranny, and are scrambling to find one tonite or early tomorrow. may need a clutch too, unsure....but either way if someone has a trans lying around they will pick up asap, or even pay for delivery (their at NJ motorsport park) they're DESPERATE, so if you have something call them direct at 201 317 9349 ask for Rob

mountaineerjeff

nate?

cheekychimp

Doesn't he have this?

1G FWD transmission

Just shove all the internals in your rusty existing case, they might never notice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

DynastyLCD

got a 2g fwd trans, out of a 95 that rolled over. have the axles too. $350 and could meet you halfway.

alansupra94

Quoting PhilthMonger:
already tried nate.

There was someone selling a FWD on craigslist for cheap. Let me see if I can find it. Sorry about the other threadcrap, trying to make up for this.

EDIT: Here are a few:

click
click
click

Not sure if this is FWD:
click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned