The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB:After market 6 bolt Rods with 22mm wrist pin

Vr4junkie

Looking for any aftermarket rodsmust have 22mm wrist pin .

Struc

Vr4junkie

Rods seem in rough shape but ill take them into consideration any body got anything else

Struc

I could clean them up with some steel wool, and you wouldn't know the difference. They have just been sitting around in my garage for probably 4-5 years now.

strokin4dr

Are you sure those rods accept a 22mm wrist pin? Most 6 bolt or 1g rods have a 21mm hole for the wrist pin.

Street Surgeon

I've got a set of custom Pauter 6-bolt rods that were made with the 22mm wristpin to accept a 2G piston. These rods are used and in perfect shape, I had them checked out at the local machine shop and they're in round, zero cracks, zero defects. What are you looking to spend?

Vr4junkie

Well the max I could spend would be 350 but I doubt you would take that for those rods.

Struc

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif AHCK!

You're right. They are standard 6-bolt rods. My fault.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned