The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: A/C parts

maroonmetallic

Looking for Everything A/C under the hood.

The closer the better, but let me know what you have!!

Thanks!!!

-Shawn

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

BUMP. I really need this to complete the car.

On a side note, does anyone know if the DSMs use this same harness?
The non-DOHC Galants do not!

Thanks,
-Shawn

transparentdsm

no its a 4 pin on dsm's. here is an idea and also what i might be doing soon as my 6 pin connector isn't getting a good connection. depending on what your fan plans are, stock or slim fan and if your keeping the resistor or not. get the wiring schematic clip the 6 pin off and put waterproof butt connectors on it and make your own wiring harness. if/when i do this i will prolly make a write up of it as fan issues are a constant thing and im starting to think that its all in 6 pin wiring connector. i think it might be sh*t.

maroonmetallic

BUMP. PM sent. Still looking for one & also searching for A/C parts.

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned