The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 91 GVR4 OR ECLIPSE RIGHT REAR CALIPER

MellowVR4

as tittle says, need one of them for the right rear. has to be for an awd.

Leon_R

FWD are very similar, but different. However, AWD rear calipers are the same.

Leon_R

Bleeders varied from year to year, it isn't strictly GVR4 vs DSM thing. It is also, sort of irrelevant, unless you are trying to reuse Speedbleeder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good rear calipers are becoming very difficult to find, use whatever works!

johnnyRacer

Your correct technically, the 1g rear caliper will bolt up and work. I had a 1g caliper on the rear r/s of #50, although it works the angle of the hydraulic line mounted to the caliper seemed slightly different between 1g and gvr4 rear calipers. I had to tie this line away from rubbing the inside of my stock wagon wheels. I ran it like this for awhile until a bought a new gvr4 rear caliper.

Last edited:

GSNT

MB699672 and 3 are the parts numbers for All E39A rear calipers. They are also the part numbers for all 6-90 (1991 model year) and up D27A. Only the 1990 awds had different part numbers.

turbowop

I purchased a pair of reman'd Raybestos rear calipers from Ebay a couple months ago. They work great.

This isn't the same seller I used, but it is for the same part:

click

Free shipping, no core charge. Best deal on fresh remans I could find.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned