The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 8-9" wide wheels 4x114

Leon_R

I need some wide wheels for handling please let me know what you have. I might be able to work with anything from 16", 17" or 18".

Last edited:

Olson

16x9

hit me up

fuel

they look to be close to zero offset plus there doesn't look to be much room for brake calipers on those rims. RWD cars tend to have the disc and caliper a bit inboard and therefore the rims can get away with being flat-faced, yet wont clear brake setups on primarily FWD/AWD cars.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Were those on #3 once upon a time?

Olson

Iceman yes. I planed on running them but they will not clear my wilwoods. They do clear the stock calipers on the Vr4

Leon_R

Do you have any photos of it on the car? I am curious how much they stuck out. What do they weigh?

Jesus_Negros

25721-0-0-0.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned