The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 5 and 8 spoke stock rim

transparentdsm

1 - 5 spoke stock rim, tireless and green would be the best, but any color will do.
1 - 8 spoke wagon rim, tireless and any color

spooling92vr4

I have a 5 spoke wheel in green.. its still got a tire on it.. come take it 25 bucks

spooling92vr4

Its here... If I can get the tire taken off I'll ship it... I don't have any free time until next week though

spooling92vr4

Is this something you need pronto or are you willing to wait until late January? If you don't think your gonna take it I'm just going to scrap it with the rest of my aluminum. If you want it I'll hang onto it for you.

transparentdsm

ill paypal you right now to not scrap it.... if you have two of them in good shape, save 2 of them and PM me your paypal and ill get you the money early next week.

spooling92vr4

I don't care about the money... I don't mind hanging onto it as long as I know someone wants it.

curtis

So whatcha doing with the wheels anywho. I got this feeling like end tables or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jmelocik

Hmmmm car parts table! My wife already let's me store car parts in the living room and dining room, do you think having furniture made of car parts would be pushing it to far? LOL

Josh

transparentdsm

i will def be getting them from you, just a matter of getting out there. if you hang on to them i will come get them. also if you have more than those two , like all 4 ill def take those... i want to make a few things, i need new chairs for my kitchen table and i need a new coffee table as well. i also need one to go in my truck as a full sized spare.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned