The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 482 MAF sensor

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Considering 482 MAF's due to the flexibility of using my stock 4g61t intake tubing, or a combination of 1G aftermarket stuff.

Anyone have 482's collecting dust that were working 100% before removal?

I was contacting a member here concerning his 482 MAF and extra ISC's, but he gets back to me about once a week and I think he thought I wanted shipping included (I'm in the Canadia ya know!)

Up front I tell everyone where I am, and that I pay extra for shipping if they are listing shipped prices. That is where I left it for now.

That offer has me wanting to try other avenues for the time being.

Anybody have any serious leads?

swe_gvr4_1991

If you can't source a #482 over there, i can get one for you here in sweden. Shipping will be expensive though.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Hi Kim,

Still figuring out the other users scenario.

I'll contact you if things don't work out on this side of the pond.

I'm curious about the Chinese MAF's with "MITSU" labels on them.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
He's been trying to buy that one for weeks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Oddly enough, the MAF and ISC's have arrived as of two nights ago.

Now I just have to figure out my connector setup. I may rig up my own, but if I don't I know who to go see.

Also, if I need a spare MAF ... I may have to hit up Kim.

My Colt really is a world car, after all the countries that have given up bits for it!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned