The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 22 spline t-case milwaukee/chicago area

slowpoke

Bought a trans for my car not thinking of ghe spline counts and my t-case is a 23 but this trans requires a 22.

Shoot me a call or text with what you have. Need to get my car on the road asap.
262-994-8514
Thanks,
Joe

Wizardawd

Quoting slowpoke:
Bought a trans for my car not thinking of ghe spline counts and my t-case is a 23 but this trans requires a 22.

Shoot me a call or text with what you have. Need to get my car on the road asap.
262-994-8514
Thanks,
Joe

Swap the shaft out with your old transmission. IE, take your 23-spline out of your old transmission and insert it into the 22-spline transmission.

Wiz

MellowVR4

+1^ its very simple to do this

slowpoke

I would've done that if I knew it was a 22 before I installed the trans. Didn't feel like taking it back out and swapping them. I found a 22 spline t case I got for free and threw it in. When I bought the trans I didn't even think about counting the splines. Car is back on the road again.

Thanks for the help and info

Joe

Last edited:

MellowVR4

Thats the beauty about changing that shaft, You can do it while its in the car, might take you an hour tops. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I had to do the same sh*t brotha. Easiest thing i had to do to the my vr4 that i thought it was very hard to do. You shouldve hit me up. But too late now, atleast you fixed it tho.

slowpoke

Damn man. Wish I wouldve talked to ya sooner. Been a busy body lately. I started build COP setups, cutting up cars, bought 2 more gvr4 shells.

MellowVR4

Let me know if you ever need help. hey do you have a good decent dash?? JW

slowpoke

I do not sorry. I know a buddy parting one out though ill ask him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned