The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1 large pin for Evo8 Ecu plug

EgonOlsen

Yes you might think ive gone insane asking for crap like that. :p

Problem is im 1 of the large pins short on my conversion harness.

and im so lucky I live in a country where cars are so expensive that I dont even think there is 2 Evo8 in the whole country.
Which makes it almost impossible to get plugs for an Ecu.

So I figured I could buy some pins and I found you can, at 0.11$ a pop, cheap right? well but they take minimum 40$ in shipping.

So im hoping someone here will feel sorry for me and have 1-2 lying around that could put in a letter and mail me, ill pay for the mailing ofc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EgonOlsen

Still need this.

Could also use an ecuchip for 3G MAF and 560cc or 850cc write what you have, have to be for 3G Maf though.

EgonOlsen

I can find the shop to buy the pin, cost 10 cent and 30$ to ship. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here is the link to the connectors and pins.
its just 1 of the large pins im missing.

click

Last edited:

wowzer

TE website

Try getting a sample directly from TE. You have to sign up but you can dump it after you get the parts.

Or tell them your a student and you broke a pin and need a replacement.

If that doesn't work let me know I can see if I can get the local rep to get me a couple samples. Just I have to ship them out after I get them which could take a while.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned