The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

When does an E316g really hit full boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prove_it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Loved that movie

EHmotorsports

Even after all of this I try to help and get a response of Goodbye? Hahaha I am amused;)

click

Last edited:

You have no respect for me well that came from you first. I have no respect for you either. Wop is a great "mod". Screw off, I'll keep you all in mind for the future when you respond to my posts or try to sell something.

Quoting prove_it:
Dude, you just shot yourself. I answered your questions decently and even now after reading your last few threads I have no respect for you. You belong on tuners where this attitude is tolerated. On this forum we act like friends and show respect. I answered your questions hoping that would put an end to this. From the get go you failed to search properly. (which I can understand not finding anything as the search can be tricky).

Fast forward to your new posts, holy sh*t man. Kids only throw fits, how old are you? Seems like to me your under 10 to react and behave that way. Wop goes around and puts people in line because, well it keeps the bullshit questions at bay and keeps the forum clean. he's like the old man on his porch, he's been around long enough to tell the truth. ANY long term member is not afraid of him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noes.gif look out it's mark... no none of that.

Get off the forum for a day or two, calm down and start following the rules. a

prove_it

Doubt he will be on here by summer's end.

Love the new title for him by the way.

Kenny Kline. funny

You all can troll and kiss ass all you want. I am done with this thread. "Goodby" as EHMotorsports put it. I am going nowhere. It took this many of you to even attempt to handle me. Talk about a bunch of "10 year olds".

EHmotorsports

Quoting prove_it:
Doubt he will be on here by summer's end.

Love the new title for him by the way.

Kenny Kline. funny

I saw that also and laughed haha:)

prove_it

@blkrcr

EHmotorsports

Quoting blkchr91:
You all can troll and kiss ass all you want. I am done with this thread. "Goodby" as EHMotorsports put it. I am going nowhere. It took this many of you to even attempt to handle me. Talk about a bunch of "10 year olds".

Notice how he tries to correct people when he has nothing else to argue about. You sir are hilarious;)

mitsuturbo

Eh, i just see some brat running amok on a forum that is somewhat close knit, and stirring up sh*t on a regular basis. I felt the need to chime in because i think that this entire thread is already shitcraptacular. If it had been locked, it probably would have saved you from yourself. Now everyone can see what kind of guy you are, and decide for themselves if they would like to deal with you... Especially since apparently people have to BEG you for positive feedback after a transaction, and then you lord it over them once it's given. Like it's some kind of f***ing favor?

Grow up, indeed.

(btw, i dont see any post from blkchr91 in the good guys section for Pot. Was it never given, or did he go full retard childish and delete it?)

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
Quoting blkchr91:
@POT

Thanks for doing such a great job at moderating? Where is your badge? Need anything from you? I purchase a part from you after you BEG me to give you positive feedback and this is how you respond? It was a little bit during our PM interaction wasn't it?

Feedback is so important to you, but you don't mind jumping in and trolling away. Need anything from you? What a joke. Think about that for a minute. You are the last person I'd ever buy anything from again or pm again.

I like how you came back and edited your post to suggest that I "Beg" for positive feedback. You do belong on Tuners where you've posted an inordinate amount of pure sh*t asking the same godamn question there and turn right back round again and post your sh*t here.

You also deserve to be removed from this forum owing to being an immature little f***. Its all good though cause your the same shithead who by the end of the year will be posting back on here trying to unload your Galant. I'll be the first motherf*r to scoop it up and set that bitch on fire.

*Mods I apologize for swearing

jnava

Staff member
You have to love these mods. Just don't f*** with FS threads...lmao

mitsuturbo

I say leave it here as a monument. A constant reminder, of how NOT to behave on this forum. I honestly can't believe some of the responses i've seen throughout most of the threads this guy has started.

This one is a gem:

Quoting blkchr91:
Not good at math, but probably better at most things than you will ever be. Thanks for the help.

Quoting 91_427:
Try using basic math. Compare the area of the 2.5 inch pipe plus the area of the 1.5 inch pipe against the area of the 3 inch pipe. If you don't remember the formula for the area of a circle it is 3.14 times radius squared.

EDIT:SPELLING

Wow. Really? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Bravo. Another post to highlight what a total asscanal this dude is.

EHmotorsports

Yep and all of us are the problem hahaha.

prove_it

He changed his signature too. Very lovely. I wonder what his grandma would think.

Wizardawd

I'm so glad I made it to his sig....I'm proud.

Wiz

EHmotorsports

LOL love it!!! I need to make a plaque for us. The eat a dick awards;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned