The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

When does an E316g really hit full boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that is good for you. You have to be the problem if you are jumping on people. You never asked me to provide you with those variables and I really didn't know that I needed to give them to you. Others jumped in with some ideas. I mean there is nothing wrong with a generalization is there? After all, I could send off to get my car tuned by an 18 year old and they would certainly give me a stutterbox rpm with no issues.

Thin skinned? Well you have the attitude and I see no need to sit back and take it.

Quoting turbowop:
Once again, I answered your question by telling you spool time is based on variables, none of which you gave. That's as far as the info goes. I tried to help.

I get along with and am friends in real life with waaaaay more people on here than I don't get along with. The problem isn't me. It's thin-skinned noobs like you that can't handle the truth.

Yes...almighty... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Your concubines are the judge and jury. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Quoting turbowop:
"I've done nothing wrong."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowrofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

jnava

Staff member
ZomboDroid09052013013312_zps35084089.jpg

turbowop

What the f*** does stutterbox have to do with a thread about spool time? You want answers to spool time based on a certain turbo? You need to give details. I tell you this and also tell you your article has misinformation and this thread goes sideways because you think it's an attack. Wipe the sand out of your twisted panties and the f*** up.

EHmotorsports

Blkchr91

I think you need to calm down and take the advice that was given on the multiple threads you have started. I have seen many cases where you will flick sh*t at people that were trying to help. You sir have the problem here and are just offended that someone is telling you how it is.
Hopfully you can reflect on this for a while and learn from it.

Like anything else...come and say it to my face...thought so. All of this coming from a guy who uses his screen name to degrade his own ethnicity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

You referred to all of my threads, so I am bringing that into the thread as well.

@ EHmotorsports

So Turbowop has never done that huh? Nice to make mention of that. I like how it is one sided and everyone is scared of turbowop. Kiss my ass...why don't you reflect on that?

EHmotorsports

Quoting blkchr91:
@ EHmotorsports

So Turbowop has never done that huh? Nice to make mention of that. I like how it is one sided and everyone is scared of turbowop. Kiss my ass...why don't you reflect on that?

I can say 99% of what he has to contribute is fact based and also from his personal experience. I am by no means afraid of him and have a great deal of respect for him.

I'm sorry you are so blinded that you cannot see yourself and your childish behavior. Wish the best of luck to you.

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
Quoting blkchr91:
@wizardAWD

Who did I bash? 2 people who started crap with me and maybe now yourself as a third? I did nothing wrong, so your post is biased. Like I said, my posts spawned other questions that are searchable and other people are not being told to search in other threads for lesser questions.

I certainly won't be asking questions of you since you are partial and certainly don't care if you answer them moving forward. I will be careful about nothing since I have done nothing wrong.

You've done two things wrong thus far:

1.) Failed to read "Sticky #1"
2.) Failed to read "Sticky #2" ("Please check to make sure your technical question hasn't been covered previously by browsing the How To archive or by doing a search. Also, please use the Check Spelling button.")

Sometime ago, you had asked me via PM what was up w/ the board and said that you wished everyone was "normal." The fact of the matter is the galant board has an SOP, a Standard Operation Procedure. This means there are procedures or guidelines that are set and must be followed to a T. Otherwise, you have each and everyone doing their own thing with no order which leads to a clusterf$#$. Unlike other boards, this SOP is strictly adhered to. When the procedures are not followed then you begin to receive the criticism, ridicule, and negative feedback that you have been subjected to by the likes of turbowop and ktmrider.

Again, unlike other boards the vast majority of membership is relegated to mature, educated, and experienced family men who take a pragmatic approach to contributing to this forum. As such, you must adhere to these guidelines specific to Sticky #1 and Sticky #2. It is that simple.

You should not have spoken to Ktmrider in the manner that you did. And you should not continue to post the same question that have been posted and answered countless times. It is that simple brother. You adhere to this SOP and I promise you, you will get along with everyone to include Mark. Good luck. You need anything feel free to hit me up on PM.

A little bit too much respect concubine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting EHmotorsports:
Quoting blkchr91:
@ EHmotorsports

I can say 99% of what he has to contribute is fact based and also from his personal experience. I am by no means afraid of him and have a great deal of respect for him.

I'm sorry you are so blinded that you cannot see yourself and your childish behavior. Wish the best of luck to you.

Wizardawd

Quoting blkchr91:
@wizardAWD

Who did I bash? 2 people who started crap with me and maybe now yourself as a third? I did nothing wrong, so your post is unilaterally biased. Like I said, my posts spawned other questions that are searchable and other people are not being told to search in other threads for lesser questions.

I certainly won't be asking questions of you since you are partial and certainly don't care if you answer them moving forward. I will be careful about nothing since I have done nothing wrong. I'll just remember members like you when it comes to advice or for sale threads.

That's exactly what I was talking about. If anyone comments or responds to you....you bash them and start crap.

Not sure if trolling, or just clueless......

Wiz

@POT

Thanks for doing such a great job at moderating? Where is your badge? Need anything from you? I purchase a part from you after you BEG me to give you positive feedback and this is how you respond? It was a little bit during our PM interaction wasn't it?

Feedback is so important to you, but you don't mind jumping in and trolling away. Need anything from you? What a joke. Think about that for a minute. You are the last person I'd ever buy anything from again or pm again.

turbowop

That was supposed to say grow the f*** up, but whatever.

So, either this is one sided because people agree with me or they're "scared" of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they just agree with me. You've already pissed off two other long time members of this forum on your other eleventeen threads. Your just too far in this now to admit the problem is you.

And what does my screen name have to do with anything? You know nothing about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Yes good luck to you as well. Contribute? There is a way to contribute without being a jerk like turbowop and others have done.

Quoting EHmotorsports:
Quoting blkchr91:
@ EHmotorsports

I am not worried about who I pissed off, I am not too far into anything. If you or anyone else doesn't like me, then why bother to "help" me or waste time in my threads?

You inspire fear in many noobs here, I have seen it time and time again. It won't be happening here.

Quoting turbowop:
That was supposed to say grow the f*** up, but whatever.

So, either this is one sided because people agree with me or they're "scared" of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they just agree with me. You've already pissed off two other long time members of this forum on your other eleventeen threads. Your just too far in this now to admit the problem is you.

And what does my screen name have to do with anything? You know nothing about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

mitsuturbo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drama.gif

This is getting good. I read the article blkchr91 wrote.

IMO Wop was nice about it. I would have picked it apart far more. It's awful.

prove_it

Dude, you just shot yourself. I answered your questions decently and even now after reading your last few threads I have no respect for you. You belong on tuners where this attitude is tolerated. On this forum we act like friends and show respect. I answered your questions hoping that would put an end to this. From the get go you failed to search properly. (which I can understand not finding anything as the search can be tricky).

Fast forward to your new posts, holy sh*t man. Kids only throw fits, how old are you? Seems like to me your under 10 to react and behave that way. Wop goes around and puts people in line because, well it keeps the bullshit questions at bay and keeps the forum clean. he's like the old man on his porch, he's been around long enough to tell the truth. ANY long term member is not afraid of him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noes.gif look out it's mark... no none of that.

Get off the forum for a day or two, calm down and start following the rules. a

Last edited:

Hey don't worry, like I said I'll remember that crap when you need to get rid of parts etc. Thanks for the insult. No one insulted you personally but you can kiss my ass now.

mitsuturbo

I for one would not deal with you. Simply based on what i have seen here, and in your other bullshit threads, i don't consider you a "member" of this community. More of an intruder at this point, actually. GTFO.

Go cry about how you were treated on .org someplace else. Maybe your mommy will give you a hug if you tell her about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned