The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What is the purpose / use of your vr4?????

SleepinGVR4

Quoting Nate:
I don't know that I'd tell anybody when I'm planning on taking that thing to the track - who knows how the thing'll run? It's just as likely to run a new personal best as it is to break something. :)

Haha. Well that could go one of two ways... We could be there to cheer you on or point and laugh. Just kidding, well at least we could help you push it off the track. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4thStroke

Mark, you were hammered. It was at Scott's birthday POS party.

Soooo many good one liners that night, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

slobra

Quoting turbowop:
I bought my car to pick up groceries...oh wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fixed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

prove_it

Gray one is for DD and my black one gives my jackstands a life purpose.

Olson

weekend car/ auto-x / track day car

alansupra94

Mine is a simple DD...has all the creature comforts I can think of.

Hopefully I will have time to put in the computer and small refrigerator this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

sixsixtwo

My Galant has been retired to 10 year project/will never be done category.

kama1

black vr4 daily driver
blue amg gfs daily driver
black gti JSB
blue vr4 JSB

CarRacer

83/2000 is my daily driver. Does everything I need it to do and it holds a lot of my stuff that I tend to accumulate in my car.

mpt72

72 holds my tools. How convineint it is that I break down at my house or the yard... and it jump starts my rig. That and its technically a dd, although I only drive it like 2 days a week. Still, 320 miles a week means its a dd! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

vtecds1

I think the main purpose of the car is to give me more headaches than I already have.

Yao

Because 5k for the car is just a drop in my debt filled world, so I am keeping it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turbowop

Think of how heavy our wallets would be if we didn't own these things. I don't know if I could handle the burden of having that much cash on me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

rgeier11

Daily driver all day, every day. 45mile commute, rain or shine. I drive a bunch of my friends around either to the bar or to softball, etc. It may as well be a Corolla IMO, because I never floor it. I have two other cars to beat on, so I just putz around in the Galant.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned