The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 cherry

Sup guys. New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. Name's Sam I'm friends and work with Tyler aka ducttapeguy. Was wanting to build a rally car and he talked me into getting a Galant. When we get back from the suck, we're going to start our project. Should be fun being that I'm mostly a Mustang guy but I owned/own other vehicles to include a VW passat, a Pontiac Formula, and Dodge Cummins Ram. So don't consider me the type that thinks muscle cars are the only cars. If it's fast I like it.

cspetros

Where in NC are you located? There are a few guys here in Asheville.

Welcome to the board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm outside Fayettenam, but I'm stationed at Ft.Drum NY and currently in Afghanistan . When I'm back in the States I usually try to make it down South as much as possible (Drum's Winters Suck)

Thanks... As of now I currently am planning on buying #1592 from joemoto. Sent a deposit and currently waiting response that it arrived. Pick it up when i get back from trashcanistan and I will commence the building. Would like to add that he's been a big help to myself and Tyler. But yea, can't wait to get back so i can have some fun.

DR1665

The Carolinas? Building a rally car?

click

Get in touch with Anders Green of Lina Racing. He races as well as organizes and can help you with any questions you might run into with regards to vehicle prep or that. A great guy who does a lot for the rally community.

Hope to see lots of updates on the project when you get back from the suck. :thumbsup

ducttapeguy

Haha. Sup ***? Lol its about time you introduce yourself. Just so yall know Sam is a great guy. We are gonna build up a nice little rally car and see what we can do with it. should be fun and we will document as much as we can and post it up

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts