The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR-4's that inspire you

Redwood

this thread just reminds me that i need to take pictures of my car and put them up now that its done and back driving down the road.

BpuVR4

anyone know if 3/1000 is still in play?

turbowop

Yes, it is. And it's nicer than ever. But it's owned by a guy that doesn't visit the forum much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

vr4play

Quoting LIV4PSI:
VR4play, while your car may not be "nice", it is definitely inspiring. It's very well put together, and it performs like it

Thanks Craig. That means a lot. I have a lot of time and money in that car but I just can't find the time to make everything just how I want it. One day I might find the time to take it all apart and clean it up and put it all back together. I would love to repaint everything inside and out after I get the cage installed.

thecman02

Wops car inspired me being the cleanest BG car I know. I liked it so much I bought the same wheels he had for awhile.

img.php

img.php

GSX_TC

Oh wow I didn't know that was your car, I always thought that one was someone else's, when I first saw it at the 2011 shootout. Really looks different from back then chris.

thecman02

Haha my car has had a hard life. That was before the tree fell on my car and smoked the paint and carbon fiber and dented all the panels/roof.

GSX_TC

Ah man I'm sorry to hear that. Hey chris pm your number.

EMX5636

Quoting transparentdsm:
for me it's justin(EMX5636 ) and mark(turbowop). there both solid, driven cars and thats what i wanted my car to be. im still building and making changes and one day i hope my car is as nice as there cars are.

I really appreciate that. I've put a lot of heart into the car to make it what I want it to be. And I think being in the same sentence as WOP's car (one of my inspirations) feels great. Another inspiration for me is Nate's maroon car, and used to be Daryl from ACT's green car. It's an OG, now owned by Paul from JNZ.

GSX_TC

Justin can you post a pic of your car.

GSX_TC

Ahh ok now I remember the car. I recommended this car to be on the landing page.

turbohf

you ask which one inspires me? can i say none? or maybe all of them? just mine?

i honestly wanted a VR4 before i even logged onto this forum. i knew of them before hand. sure, i looked threw pages of the showcase cars. and i was warned about Mark's car when i started looking at the forum.

but id have to say the 'VR4' itself was my inspiration to build one... a faster one.

turbowop

Quoting EMX5636:
Snip

Your car has to be the best looking USDM bumper'd car I've ever seen. I normally hate the bumpers we got, but they fit you car really well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

EMX5636

Thanks Mark, I really appreciate that. I think the USDM bumper looks good with the slats left in, and in light paint colors. I feel like the round fogs help it a bit too.

Also, thanks for the vote/idea Mike!

Justin

Last edited:

turbohf

i hate you guys. wasnt feeling inspired till i started looking at this thread and some other body/best VR4 threads... i want JDM parts now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

too many JDM Civic's already anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

DSSA

The car that got me into Mitsubishis.

The car that I've spent a good amount of sweat, blood, and almost tears on over the years.

The car that would always end up kicking my ass when I'd upgrade, because the owner would make sure he stayed one step up.

It's good to have it back in the fold again, and to have the "N" back in our namesake..even if I'm not a big fan of its current updates. ;-)

Josh

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned