The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

USDM Newly Painted VR4 Hood for sale (Nile Black) SOLD San Diego, CA

GSX_TC

the hood is currently in san diego, that puts you about 2 hours and some odd mins away. Since that hood doesnt fit in any of my cars, i cant meet you up with it, unless your buddy has a truck? i wouldnt mind delivering it to you if i had a truck or something but yeah dont have many options. let me know if you can get a friend willing to pick it up for you with a truck or something.

Last edited:

BPU925

hey mike ill take that bumper for sure if you bring it with u when u come back......mines beat up

GSX_TC

Zak said he was gonna come pick it up today.

GSX_TC

Front Bumper is SOLD

Hood is still for sale. $100 bucks

Hood is located in San Diego, CA and my paypal is [email protected] number is 713 534 2023 Mike

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3286-1.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

UPDATE: just got off the phone with the UPS store that's down the street from where the Hood is located and said it would cost 75 bucks to package and insure and about 110 bucks to ship anywhere in California and upwards to 250 going to the east coast. Anybody in California want it?

GSX_TC

New Price, $50 bucks picked up

GSX_TC

Bump, $50 bucks man

GSX_TC

Weekly Bump, $50 bucks takes the hood, need it gone soon

GSX_TC

yes sir, 50 bucks picked up.

GSX_TC

Hood is SOLD

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned