The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

USDM Newly Painted VR4 Hood for sale (Nile Black) SOLD San Diego, CA

GSX_TC

Yeah but will there be a tracking number? And I don't know how I would box up an entire front bumper. That thing barely fits inside the VR4 as it is.

GSX_TC

I don't have the boxes anymore and the bumper support is still in tact so it won't just fold

Looks like your paint needs to be cut and polished. Maybe even wet sanded.

If you plan to keep that paint looking new for a long time I'd recommend getting that done and a coat of quality wax applied.

GSX_TC

Yes I already knew that. Thanks

GSX_TC

To the top

GSX_TC

Bump

GSX_TC

Both the Hood and Bumper are still for sale

GSX_TC

Need these gone, new price for each one is 100 bucks picked up for a black uncut VR4 USDM front bumper and hood

GSX_TC

Sweet, when do u want it?

makedollarz

Damn that's a steal for a good looking hood. I wish this was around when was searching for a hood awhile back. I spend about $200-$300 from 3 different people on eBay for a unpainted new non oem hoods and all three we're damaged so badly during shipping they looked worse then the hood I was replacing. Finally Garfield came through and actually took 5 min to package it correctly.

This is a great deal!

GSX_TC

That's why I don't really wanna ship it, i would rather sell it locally, but who knows. 100 bucks for a hood this nice with fresh Nile black paint is a deal.

dammitjim

Just a suggestion - if your hood and bumper still have the original VIN stickers, take pics of them to show a buyer down the road that you replaced them by choice and not because you hit a pole.

GSX_TC

I don't ever intend to sell the car though. So there's no need for that.

Oh and Zak I'm only off today (Wednesday) and Thursday then I have to work all weekend so it'll have to be one of those days if that ok with you?

Last edited:

dsm10o0

If the seller for the bumper doesn't fall through would you be willing to meet me between bakersfield-fresno area? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Since thats like 4-5 hours away from me its not very likely man. sorry. unless you wanna come on down here, but im sure Zak will get it though.

acustark

Anytime your going near Hawthorne I could have my mechanic pay you for the hood. I work almost every waking hour that I'm in Calif so I cannot make a trip to SC.

LMK

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts