The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Turn signal lights problems

thanks toybreaker. I've been getting out of work late, so I haven't had a chance to check it out. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

raptorWagon

I had a similar problem a few months back, but kept blowing the fuse under the dash and only the left turn signal worked for, right side or turning the hazards on would blow the fuse. Ended up being the Hazard fuse under the hood, but doesn't sound like you're blowing any fuses. Still worth a shot to double check the Hazard fuse in the engine bay.

yea Besso. That was the only thread I found which I mentioned about. Had I came to a dead end, I was planning on pm'n you too. But thanks, I'll give it a shot when I get a chance today or this wknd.

**Update**

So it seems like it may be my junction block(fuse box under the dash) but couldn't take it out to test it. Bad ground or whatever. Keeps clicking when I touch it and power to my dash goes on and off but only if I tap it, otherwise it stays on. Anyhow, the other day I tested pin 7(green wire) on the hazard connector and no power but I checked that green wire for continuity and it was fine. So I went on to test the power coming from the ignition switch(black white wire I guess) which runs through the 10amp fuse then to the green wire, and I had power coming from there too but none shows up at the end of the hazard connector(pin 7). It was strange.. So I was thinking about it today and realized, why not tap the green wire from fuse box end and run the wire to the fuse. And voila, back in business. My thought is, maybe bad contacts inside that fuse box. Power from ignition goes in and runs through the fuse but none goes out to green wire. I'm not sure if you had the same problem Besso but it sounded similar. Though I wasn't up for running new lines to the switch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Well, thanks for everyone's inputs!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts