The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Turbonetics 50 Trim Turbo, FIC 850s

sixsixtwo

I have a few performance parts for sale off of my 1996 GSX. All parts are in good working order, I'm just going a different direction with the car. Please email [email protected] with any questions.

-Mitsu Flanged Turbonetics 50 Trim Turbo: Internally gated, very minimal shaftplay, previous owner had the turbo rebuilt. Made ~350 whp on a conservative tune. Mitsu exhaust housing, does have a broken manifold to turbo bolt and a few cracks but you could swap the housing, have a machine shop remove drill/re-tap or just rock it as is. $380 shipped
IMAG0287_zps49c59ebd.jpg

IMAG0289_zps0cb7f99a.jpg

-FIC 850s with seals in great condition: $190 shipped
IMAG0274_zpsbc1f5ffa.jpg

IMAG0275_zps42def243.jpg

-Aeromotive A1000 AFPR: SOLD

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned