The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Trip from Cali to the Great Lakes to get married (with PICS!)

biglady112

I am super excited for you guys. I hope your first week together went great. Just a few more days and she is all yours. I wish you were coming back through this way. I already mentioned a little trip to okinawa to Jennie. It will be her first overseas. I think I can justify that trip. Plus we can get away with no hotel expense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Olson

steve you should come out to j pan land. im gona miss ya man to bad we arent driving the beast back west, i dont think katie could handle that

steve

Quoting sleepyvr4:
You hear that Snake?!? We gotta get at least one in - I'm banking on the one with the superheroes - Jake spotted it and we shot that in the rain ha!!!

Oh yeah - another of my favs...

Like this one a lot but needs some flash.

OMFGeofffff

I need some hi res copies of the galant on the beach. It would make a perfect desktop background. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Olson

If you guys would contact sleepy via pm he can get you those hi res pics

KenGVR4

Congratulations on your marriage Jake.

So... was the car you drove the one I bought all the interior out of?

Olson

YEs sir it sure was. 3569 miles in less than a month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nartanian

You took some really sweet shots too.

sleepyvr4

hey guys - trying to honor requests - stuck at sea with $.40/minute slow internet.

Sorry to those I have upset by delay...

Olson

Ok everyone that wanted a pic could you please PM me and i will mail you the highres version.

Olson

I'll send you the link to Picasa That has all the pics that colin took.

uncleben4rice

Jake, we miss you out here in CA, Pause, no homo. You and Scott all got married on me. I now have no Bachelor friends. Thanks and Congrats.

PS: now that you are married and have 2 incomes, will you buy my car and have his and hers GVR4s? just a thought...

Olson

I think i would rather have 1 galant that can go 12s ( #338) then 1 galant that can and another that cant go 12s :p

uncleben4rice

uh my 60ft was a 2.60 and my reaction time was 1.150 and it still went 13.3 at 106mph. uh 12s are possible with some twin disk launch practice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned