The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Trip from Cali to the Great Lakes to get married (with PICS!)

sleepyvr4

Jake (Olson) and I met up in SLC to drive the beast over for his wedding in Kenosha - roughly 40hrs road time - and somehow he ended up married after all...

Last edited:

biglady112

Glad you guys came through. And happy to see wisconsin and be a part of the wedding. Love the beach pictures.

Tre3zy

congrats jake

maroonmetallic

Congrats! Sad I missed out on your stay in cheeseland though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

curtis

Man the Alcoa wheel picture is killer... trucker needs to learn how to shine his blig though.

mpt72

Congrats! If the wheel was purchased with the standard finish, it'll never be a mirror finish. I have to get all mine polished one day.

DR1665

There are several images above that ought to be included in the main GalantVR4.org landing page imo.

Kudos on the road trip, the awesome shots, and the nuptials.

May your first child be a masculine child.

Olson

Quoting mikewitdaspike:
who dat in the AF blues??

Dat me

^Congrats! That is a great picture of you guys where the bride is waving! Hope you guys are happy and will love each other no matter what you are faced with.

4Grim

Congratulations on the marriage..I wish the very best of happiness to both of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Those pics of the GVR4 especially having fun on the beach is just FULL OF WIN! Calendar worthy and main page worthy pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

sleepyvr4

You hear that Snake?!? We gotta get at least one in - I'm banking on the one with the superheroes - Jake spotted it and we shot that in the rain ha!!!

Oh yeah - another of my favs...

Quoting Olson:
Quoting mikewitdaspike:
who dat in the AF blues??

Dat me

ahhh lol reading comprehension fail! congrats man! i just saw the blues and was like "omg another AF guy!" lol

Olson

Thanks everyone. Katie and i are very happy. Its been a long time coming.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned