The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Took the VR-4 to Buttonwillow last weekend

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting JamesFoster:
Quoting jepherz:
You wouldn't happen to have my steering quickener in there, would you?

I sure do, and it's freakin awesome. One of my favorite things about the car.

Ha, awesome, glad you like it! I always found it was a little too darty for daily driving (bug doable), but it's absolutely awesome at the track! was this username "vapid"s car then?

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting PolskiVR4:
Looks and sounds amazing! Glad you are actually using and enjoying your car. And +2 on what is the steering quickener. PS someone should move this to general gvr4 discussion.

I made a few several years ago when I was tracking my car to remedy the hand-over-hand issue at a road track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

click

Jesus_Negros

Saw James GVR4 yesterday. One of the nicest GVR4's I've seen in person. Also, it sounds awesome and not too loud. Definately a beast!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting jepherz:
was this username "vapid"s car then?

Yes Jeff.

MRmeeTooxD

Sweet pics hopefully when I do finish work on my very . I'll definitely be running her on the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JamesFoster

Quoting jepherz:
Quoting JamesFoster:
Quoting jepherz:
You wouldn't happen to have my steering quickener in there, would you?

I sure do, and it's freakin awesome. One of my favorite things about the car.

Ha, awesome, glad you like it! I always found it was a little too darty for daily driving (bug doable), but it's absolutely awesome at the track!

I actually love it on the street also. It takes a little getting used to but once you get used to it it's fun. Makes lane changes easier, lol.

92_talon_awd

Man that is awesome, I wish I still lived in Cali so I could hit up some of those tracks. I have a buddy who takes his G35 down to Road Atlanta every once in a while, I'll have to check it out cause that def sounds/looks fun as hell.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned