The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

throttle position sensor question on replacment.

misfitsnemesis

Hi in the process of putting my 1991 gvr4 #602/2000 back on the road. I need a TPS but see there is three parts numbers. I know its a 4 wire one. Any help on this would be great. I do not have the TPS or I would pull the part number off it. Ive tried searching on here and did not pull anything.

kooter

mitsu # from caps with my vin 91 gvr4
mitsu md614327
carquest 71-7748
oreilly 2-99065
bwd ec3081
ac/delco 213-2712
delphi ss10549

hope that helps.

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Pretty sure the GVR4 TPS is only 3 wires, I know the 2g turbo DSM's are 4. Just grab one from any 91-94 1g DSM with the DOHC engine or some of the early 90's Hyundais.

misfitsnemesis

Thanks for the help yeah the car is at a friend house he looked at the plug instead of wiring and said it was four. When i went there I checked the wiring and it was 3 like it was suppose to be. Thanks for all the help.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned