The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ThreeSpeed meet

Ian M

Quote:
3 hours away for me may be possible

We've driven up for the old meets a few years ago,it wasn't a bad ride. The turnpike is monotonous, but a few of us met up and took rt15 via Frederick,then rt30 through York,etc instead of taking the turnpike which made it a little longer,but a lot more scenic.

Ass stomping a Mustang (that instigated a race with us) tag team style on the highway somewhere in PA was kinda fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here is some nostalgia,found this on my computer. IIRC, this was the year 28 cars showed up-2004 maybe?

Last edited:

holeshotmoe

Just saw this...So is it on or off for the fall? I'm over in Waynesboro PA these days but I'll make the run if you have one on a Sunday. Been to this a few times. Awesome to see so many GVR4s in one place. I think the location made it possible for some of the NJ/NY/DE people to make too.

atc250r

Staff member
Quoting number3:
I think we will hav eto do this in the spring. Too many weekends full and bad weather.

656of1000

Just so you guys know, I'm definitely in for a meet, whenever it may be. But since we're talking spring already, why not set up a date now, so everyone has months to plan ahead.

number3

The sun was out today... There is hope yet.

number3

Spring.

number3

May 14th

More details to follow.

number3

BoostedAWD91

I should be able to attend, even though my paint is getting really bad, i might bring the car anyways

number3

B St & U St
Upper Merion, PA 19406

(google maps)

Swedeland Park

Bring your cars (any)
Bring your Kids
Bring park toys.

There is a ball field, swings, monkey bars, basketball hoops, etc.

I will bring the pizza and soda.

Simple and low key. I didn't have time to get a permit this year.

Last edited:

number3

11:00 am

BoostedAWD91

i guess i could come for a hour or two but not sure if i wanna drive that far for only a hour

BoostedAWD91

i wont be able to make it. Its just not worth driving that far when i would have to turn around and leave in a hour

gtluke

I'm in!
Gotta leave by 2pm though.

number3

Well there seems to be a lot of schedule conflicts. What do you guys want to do? Move it to the fall or leave it as is?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned