The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The "Registry"

Chi271

271/1000 Kensington grey w/sunroof in Chicago.

365/1000 Nile black (brothers) w/sunroof Chicago.

Picked up 705/2000 and swapping everything from 1346 into her. Sadly 1346 is 'totalled' according to the insurance company but I'm working on bringing her back as well.

donkeylips

Is the registry public information?
I would be really curious to see this and see how many are accounted for by color and trim code.
Actually I'm more curious to see how many / which ones have been scrapped.

Is there a spreadsheet that everybody can view?

snailspool

^ I would like to second this.

Checking in:

1784/2000 Belize green, sunroof, stock New Mexico car.

UNK/2000 Summit white, non sunroof, modified/parted out at one point, originally from San Fransisco in the early 2000's

Number680

Can someone post these links in the beginning of the thread. I've sorted and updated the registry. I know it's not accurate since there have been changes of ownership for many. Some are totaled, some have been parted, some have been sold. If there's something that needs to be updated, let me know. I didn't add any of the "I saw number XXXX on ebay/craigslist/dealership/etc." numbers.

1991 Registry
1992 Registry

4g63mightymax

I have 1803/2000 Summit White, no sunroof, converted to RHD, probably going back to LHD soon.

I scrapped 1821/2000, BG, with sunroof, but the badge was resold, and landed on a mystery # summit white car.

I have vin #'s for both if anybody is interested.

Last edited:

snailspool

Unfortunately the GVR4 with the VIN JA3CX56U8MZ009982 is lost to us.

Badge is missing and it is in the local pic and pull. (registration shows that the last owner seemed to be from Los Lunas, NM).

Shame, it was near stock, in very good condition and had no rust whatsoever...

LIV4PSI

I am almost positive that 960/1000 was already in the registry. It was scrapped due to rust

SSGdave

SSGdave checking in

1991 GVR4 1855/2000, Summet White, No Sunroof, San Diego California.

I also used to have a Bezel Green GVR4 thats was killed by rust. I used her as a parts car for a GGSX project.

I still have the dash plaque and will edit this post with its number later tonight.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned