The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Some updates on 1829

16g16v

Hi guys. I havnt been on in a while but ive done alot in less then a year I guess. I was just going to share some photos.

I did dsmlink v3 with SD setup, replaced rear subframe mounts,driveshaft carrier bearing mounts,new rims ,new tires 225/45/16 falken 452,new j pipe gasket,new 02 housing,kyb struts with H&R springs.Removed the 4ws,I might be missing a few other things but Im trying to take the best care for this car as i can. Thanks for your time guys. Have a good day. Chris

presterone

Nice. I have to do some rear subframe work as well how did yours go? I live in new england so every bolt I assume is going to fight me to the death.

16g16v

Bill Marino at Bmar auto in farmingdale ny did my subframe bushings . A lot of bur bits, and torch sessions to get them out. The subframe was cleaned primed and painted upon reinstall. I'm sure you will have the same issue .

16g16v

My plans next for it are an FP green setup. I already have a new FP manifold but I had clearance issues with the j pipe and the way my Ic pipes are set up. I would like to get my hands on some stock seats and seat belts as well.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Which parts of the seat belts do you need?

16g16v

I have the lap belt , but nothing for the electric shoulder belt . The previous owner claimed to have them but stopped contact with me after two weeks of me owning the car. I was also supposed to get the oem seats.

tektic

Looks good. what are you using for a fpr? is that adjustable ? What town are you from?

16g16v

Thanks , I'm in Holbrook across from the sachem library. But as far as what fpr is on the car it's adjustable. Il take some more pics of underneath and interior today and put them up after work .

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned