The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over 1000 views.

What are you waiting for? Me to throw it away?

May 1st its in the trash, for real. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ktmrider

Sorry had to post.
You being in MAINE is hurting the sale. Not that any of us wanna see it crushed but it might cost more than the asking price of the shell to ship or retrieve to my locale. Definitely more than the 4 bolt swap would cost....
GL, hope someone closer to ya is willing to make the journey.

Last edited:

That's all right.

If the price is too high "Make an offer". I though I clearly posted that. I will work with serious inquirers, but no one has been serious.

The fact I live in Maine has no bearing to the quality of this car. Unlike most New England cars, this one has no Rust.

Its worth the drive from anywhere, but you gotta MAKE an offer. Then you'll be posting about how you got a killer deal from Maine!

The fact is, this car means little to me now. And I have a time constraint of May 1st. This alone should be enough reason to lowball me even, if anything.

If not I will throw it away, then you guys can have your pick of cars with 150-200k miles, no 4-bolt, etc.

Save this car! Don't be scared!

click

and

img.php

It has stock face gauges, but this pic is about right. 1g DSM shifter, new shift cables, GReddy 60mm boost gauge, etc. Lots of stuff goes with it.

Rug is beat in the front, but out back is really clean. I will try and take some pics today.

bump. this car is what inspired me to get a Galant VR-4, when I first saw it almost 6 years ago. The body was clean back then but I can't speak for it now. Somebody buy this thing and save it from the crusher. It has a lot of history

Me as well Besso.

There are only a few dents along the roof after the hood incident, but mostly the same.:)

14u2nV

Someone lend me $2k and I'll give it a home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4wheelsqueal

+1. would cost me a $1000.00 in gas alone to drive from green bay, wi to maine to get this. plus a week on the road. Just too far away. Hope someone is able to grab this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned