The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiSu

just out of curiousity, has anyone heard from this guy??
it seems he still hasnt fixed the vin situation, so I was wondering...

Launch

I'm still waiting w/ a plane ticket up in the air....would be nice to hear back soon so the price of the ticket isnt as much as the car

Last edited:

WiSu

someone is apparently in front of me...

hopefully he will not buy it. haha...

my car is a mess... my car's exhaust is getting worse by the second.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
cross my fingers...

icurunnin

I am suppose to be next up in line so hopefully he has a change of heart and buys a honda leaving this for meeeee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

WiSu

hrmmm.. strange... cause he pm'd me back saying that someone was in front of me??

I am sooo confused.

WiSu

oh no... justin bought it...
he did. I know he did.. ...

you did... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

thadirtybird

Free Bump, also for who ever bought/buys the car send a shout-out when your headed up this way, if I'm in town we can defineately meet up in Nashville as it's only about an hour away. (sorry for the non-related for sale post) -robert-

Launch

Car drove amazing well for its age, crused right along the highway back to texas with just a few problems around the memphis area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifAC delco plugs arnt good for these cars haha...
Car came with a EvoIII 16G, ported 2G manifold, oil feed from filter housing. Other than that, stock.
Got home for no more than an hour and I modded it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Mofugus shifter boot(leather) DSM shifter boot around ebrake, 2G Talon shift knob, floor mats, and alot of interior cleaning and lexol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Car looks amazing right now, runs and drives well to. I'll post pics up son of it

Tuely awsome seller, really nice guy, went out of his way for us. Thanks again bro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned