The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 556/1000 San Francisco CA

Brunoboy

Hey guys, I'm really sad to say this but at the moment I am forced to sell 556/1000. It is a KG with 204,xxx miles. It is on non OP and needs to be towed. Compression was low in cylinder one and I had pulled the motor apart to find a melted piston. All the parts are there for the motor. It is a CLEAN CA TITLE and is all stock. I have sold the stock inter cooler and piping along with the stock injectors. Balance shafts were removed and has new oem timing belt and tensioner, water pump and new gaskets. Interior could use some clean up as it's missing the Bpillar on the driver side and dash has a bit of lift. Body has dings and few dents but has no rust. One fog light is cracked as well. Previous owner "circuit" here has had it in his family for the past 11 years and I picked it up with intentions of rebuilding it. $1500obo.
null-38.jpg

null_zps8b60bacb.jpg

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Sold to Dsm10o0 Nico

dsm10o0

I really.miss driving a Vr4. Been looking for another one. Thanks Shane.

ktmrider

Wow quick turnaround on both ends! Guess YOU don't need those trim pieces anymore...

Hopefully the sale was not for too dire a condition.

Brunoboy

No problem Nico! Glad to help a good friend and member here. mike I don't but maybe Nico may? I really appreciate it as well mike. I had a financial dip and housing issue and sadly it can't go with me. Someday I hope to get another along with an Evo 8/9.
-shane

Brunoboy

My civic is my DD and I use it for work. The galant was sitting there. Had no choice at the moment =[.

GSX_TC

Damm you just got this car too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts