The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Energy Suspension Master Kit Honda Accord / Odyssey 94-97

cOmpressor

Hello,
Here is a bushing kit I bought but never ended up needing. It's for a 1994-1997 Honda Accord or Odyssey and it the complete master kit BNIB never been opened. Friend has the same kit and the difference was night and day. Car was completely different in every aspect of driving. That was of course along with multiple other mods.

Energy Suspension 16.18107 HyperFlex Master Kit Honda Accord / Odyssey 94-97
BNIB Never out of the packages
$80 shipped
SoEU5WP.jpg

Link to full info

Last edited:

cOmpressor

Open to offers, I don't care about making money on this kit I just want it to get used and not collect dust in a box.

cOmpressor

Price drop, I know somebody out there has an older Accord or a friend with one!

GVR4kauai

I'll ask a few friends out here bro! Its honda country so should be able to find someone for ya!

cOmpressor

Thanks man! It's an awesome kit, my buddy has the same one on his civic and was like night and day difference. It's been sitting in a box just waiting to hit the pavement.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned