The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD '92 GVR4 White SC now $2800

Status
Not open for further replies.

highspeed

my bad.....I need to pay more attention. So will it make it from anderson to commerce GA. Ill take it straight to the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jason G.

Car is currently spoken for. Will update once the transaction takes place.
I feel good about the deal and I'm sure the potential buyer does as well.

Jason G.

Well the car finally sold last night and the new owner should be about half way on his long journey home. Thanks for looking.

Jason G.

Ha!I was ready 2 years ago man. I think if I ended up with your car I believe I would've kept it.
There is something about the black ones...

Turbo4door1

I kick myself every day for not selling it to you too..!!! I have four vehicles of my own, and my girlfriend has hers here too, so that makes five cars between the garage and driveway for two people. And yes - they are all tagged, insured, and road worthy. Ridiculous. I have put about 200 miles on the Galant in the past year - it just sits with a cover on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

If you ever just have to have another one - let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway - enough thread jacking. Congrats on the sale - enjoy the free time/money with your family (or buy some new guns /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned