The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1992 Galant VR4 WI $2200.00 - 500whp Partout!! Must SEE

Boostin21

where did you get the intercooler from? i always wanted to run that cooler setup. or you could just sell me your i/c... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's the deal, the car is being parted. I worked out a deal with "Cody" and he basically now owns everything but the shell.

I am willing to part with the shell but not part it out, the body will stay complete. I am looking for $2200 + I will deliver up to 1000(ish) miles away if YOU pay for the diesel it would take @ 15mpg. Comes as is up top minus engine, trans, t-case, oil cooler, I will leave the intercooler and pipes for $200 more. I will throw in the AEM EMS with all sensors $900 more if you buy the shell because 7 or 8 wires have been modified in the stock harness for it, but that is also totally reversable.

The car still has a clean clear title, never wrecked or bumped into.

It still has a 4 bolt lsd rear end,
and everything else listed up top.

Everyone who has seen it in person wont stop saying how nice and clean it is, pop in a motor and trans have one of the potencially nicer vr4's on the road.

I am still looking for a another motorcycle, or a snowmobile 2000 and up only.

FOR SALE THREAD

click

Last edited by a moderator:

That sucks because I was looking to buy it complete.

Any, I'm still on the hunt for a clean modified GVR4 to replace #1323 I sold years ago.

HunterDG

Dibs on the 3065 if you decide to sell it.
PM me if so.

Car sold a while back just never updated the thread, built short block and Bushur racing cylinder head are all that's left..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned