The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD 1991 Galant VR4 #457/2000 Springfield, MO SOLD

Reading back through all of this I notice that I made the car out to sound like it's beaten up pretty badly. While it does need work, it's not nearly as bad as it might sound. For one, I already have most of the parts that it needs to be in good mechanical order and with the body damage I still have friends telling me that I'm crazy and it isn't that bad; it's still a pretty good looking car.

All that being said, I wanted to make sure that any interested buyers were as well informed as possible before making a trip out to see the car. I know how much it sucks when people tell you one thing about a car before you drive 100+ miles to see it and find something completely different when you get there.

Back to the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

4wheelsqueal

So that's where this car went! was looking for this car a while back because i, too, was after that steering wheel. saw it on the car in the modified car mag article when they tested a new piggyback fuel computer on this car. car looked awesome in the mag. still want that steering wheel if you're intrested in selling just that.

Bump for new price.

$3200 OBO

Currently the car is not drivable more than a block due to the rear differential needing to be swapped. Again, I have a spare, good, 4 bolt (it already has a 4 bolt in it), I just don't have the time or place to do it.

-Chris
630-310-0929

2500 bucks if someone picks it up this weekend. This is an absolute steal as you could easily part it out for nearly double. Why don't I do that? I live in an apartment and I don't want another dead gvr4. I'll leave that up to you.

Chris

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts