The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sneak Peek....

turbowop

Doesn't look like there's any AC condenser or the line from it to the compressor.

I like the radiator brackets. Actually looks pretty clean, even with zip-ties. I'm not a fan of all the stickers everywhere, but to each his own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No AC, I just haven't removed the line from the firewall or the stuff in the drivers side. It'll all be gone along with ABS soon enough. The stains were in the engine bay when I got the car, they were 10x worse before I cleaned it up before the motor went in. I couldn't get the rest off with anything I had so I threw it together like it is. No money in the budget for a paint job or JDM bumpers. I'm not a huge fan of stickers myself. I have a few sponsors, it is what it is. I'm hoping to pick up another couple along the way so we can see this car his the 600whp mark or better. The intake manifold needs to go and so do the cams. Needs stiffer engine mounts and some axles I can hammer on without breaking.. Ah, one can only dream /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

belize1334

I'm crossing my fingers that this setup holds well and continues to make good power so that we can finally put the OEM vs. Eagle 100mm crank issue to rest. Keep up the good work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned