The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Silver 5 spoke or Gold 7 spoke? Pics to compare

Terrance362

Looks damn nice. Those are my favorite colors. I love it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

H05TYL

The answer is Enkei RS evolutions.

galant344

Quoting MMCVR4:
^ looks nice! What are the specs on the wheels & tire size?

I will have to dig up the spec's. I don't remember off hand

+1 those look pretty good on the white car.

To the OP: The Exel's look better, but 1.5" extra inches of width tips the scales the other way. And they don't look bad.

NateCrisman

Not to mention I think the 7" wide Exels are about .5lb heavier than the 8.5" wide SSR's. I'm going to make the decision soon, still waiting to get the other 3 wheels back from being cleaned up (they were rattle can'd black...had a body shop remove the spraypaint and clean/polish the original finish.)

I'm leaning toward keeping the SSRs and selling off the Exel 5spoke wheels.

NateCrisman

Yeah I m really starting to like the SSR's. Plus the Exel's don't have decent center caps (they are stupid fake chrome plastic hokey things that look like a giant knockoff nut). For the same weight, and 1.5" wider wheel, obviously the SSR's are the better wheel. what it really comes down to is I think I can sell the Exel's for about $200 for the set to any DSM guy relatively quick. The SSR's in gold might be a hard sell to get the $450 I think they are really worth.

I don't know, so indecisive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Chim55117

I'd just like to point out that the car with the Gram Lites is mine from back in the day, and it is Kensington Gray, not GREEN! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

turbofonz

Run the goldies and drop the car down a little more.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned