The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

She's gone!

^ Polish got a point....

Anyway, too bad to hear you're selling it, Steve! Sure looked like a nice gvr4. Hope the next/current owner will treat her as she deserves!

steve

Ricky you sure have a lot of opinions. First shitting on the One Lap guys, and now spouting off in my thread. Maybe you should try implementing all your terrific ideas on your own board?

Thanks everyone else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

blacksheep

Quoting 464/2K:
You should have to own a vr4 to be part of this forum.

damn Ricky, LA is making you a hater, mang! You goin all Rodney King on us... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Can't we all just get along??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

JNR

Yeah, mang...we'se in da hood and we'se says it! LOL...I don't agree with 'needing' to have a VR-4 to hang out here and such. Most people here have at least owned one in the past and those who still hang out here probably have been here for awhile and can provide some experience and such.

btw - shouldn't this be in anything goes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif slackers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

It *was* GVR-4 related. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You don't need to be a current owner to be on here, you just need to be an enthusiast. I sold mine and bought the same car back. In between when I didn't have a Galant I answered 850,000 pm's on how I installed my evo interior. lol

If you are productive then stick around!

CP

Quoting Besso:
does anybody still own a gvr-4 on this board? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I own some parts that used to reside on a VR4...

turbowop

While some may sell theirs, others gain mOar. With the way things are going, say if 2000 GVR4's are left, but only 500 people are going own them all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

atc250r

Staff member
I'm somewhat relieve to see it go Steve, I don't have to worry about it breaking anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

1gnasty

i miss my galant i need to get an other one

Steve will be one of those guys in their baby boomer years looking for a mint gvr4 & willing to pay $20g's for it.

381gvr4

SteveGLS FTW..... lmao /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Sad it had to go!

Last edited:

Polish

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

YES!!! Re: new title and user name.

HHIVR4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif f***ing awesome!!!

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif Don't have the GLS yet but its inevitable. Better than becoming "SteveS Mazda Powah" for a month and then changing again.

steve

Trading the Millenia to my pops for his Elantra GLS. He was going to trade it in on a new car purchase, now he will just trade in the Millenia instead. The Millenia will be $$$ if it breaks (stupid Miller Cycle engine), and sucks on gas, and takes premium. The Elantra is in good condition, gets good mileage, etc.

Terry Posten

Huh. I figured it was "G Less". Guess it could be both. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

steve

Good point. Or Galant LS?

JB

Good (at) licking shaft?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned