The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sam G. Sayes

Great guy to deal with! Shipped the exhaust adapter I wanted right away! Even had tracking! A+++++!

Paypal'd him my money, received the item 3 days later. Couldn't ask for a better transaction... He even gift wrapped it!

I can't say enough good about doing business with Sam. For those of you that don't know yet I bought 1706/2000 from him. This was a deal about a month in the making and Sam was not only VERY helpful by getting me pictures, and detailed desciptions on everything I asked for, but was also extremely patient with me and my hectic schedule. I picked the car up this weekend and it was better than even I expected. This car is beautiful and I feel very happy to own it and will try to keep it up to the standard that Sam has set. This guy is awesome to deal with and I would have absolutely no reservations about doing business with him again. Thanks again Sam!

John

Let me once again congratualte you on the purchase of 1706.
Glad you liked it. Folks let me just say, this was the smoothest car sale i ever had to go thru.
Take care of her and thanks fro coming down all the way to see me in VA and to pick up 1706.

Bought a small item ( switch panel ), but got great customer service.
Supplied a tracking number, item just as described.

Thanks Sam !

kcpaz

Very willing to help out a new guy. Did everything the way he said he would, including a tracking number. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Muntermugge

Hey Sam.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
Today i get the Freedom design front strut bar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
It's nice, and i will thank you for good communication.
Many will not ship to Denmark, but you will..
Hope more here in the galantvr4.org will learn it, so the my VR-4 can drive again in Denmark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Great guy and great to deal with! Very recommended!

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
PS: Denmark is a country in Europe.
Regards
Mogens from Denmark

V8EATER

Sam gave me a great deal on a fuel pump. I sent money, he sent the part. Great communication the whole time. Thanks for everything, Sam. BTW, I'm originally from Woodbridge- born in Fairfax Hospital.

No worries Andy, glad i could help.
MAn you should move back to VA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Muntermugge

Hey Sam..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
Today i get the packet from USA to me in Denmark
Thank you for good communication, and quick answer.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Great guy and great to deal with! Very recommended!

Thanks!
PS: Denmark is a country in Europe.
Regards
Mogens from Denmark

Muntermugge

Hey Sam..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
YES a packet is come again from you to me in Denmark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Again thank you for VERY good communication, and VERY quick answer.
And for the free gift you have sent to me free.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
VERY great guy and great to deal with! Very, very recommended!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
Thanks!
Regards
Mogens from Denmark

No worries Mogens, glad you liked the gifts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

number3

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

a_santos

Bought a really fuckin lound BOV from him and he shipped as he said he would. What a relief after dealing with Rice Killer.

thanx Sam.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned