The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sam G. Sayes

91GVR4

Just got a custom turbo oil return line from Sam. Great guy with fast shipping an quick replies. Thanks again my car will love it as soon as it gets a heart transplant.

Got an ECU from Sam, he shipped as soon as he could. A minor problem with shipping, but he was very helpful and the problem was quickly resolved. The ECU is in excellent condition and everything I could hope for.

If this were ebay, I'd give him 12 pluses.

CmanorVr4

Once again 'Sam I Am' sets the standard, got my parts as described in short time. Thank you sir for the speedy service, Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Bought a water pipe from him. Came safe and sound, in good condition. Smooth transaction.

Sam rocks ! he hooked me up with a few items recently..an o2 hosuing, MBC and I think something else..everything was in great shape and he shipped it out right away ! great guy, and seller !

JB

Thank you again Sam.

Turbo4door1

Sent me his money, I sent him my part. Smooth, just like it should be. Thanks Sam..!!

By the way, did the muffler work out for you?

Missed you at Valley Forge my friend.

Thanks Danny
worked great my friend, very stealthy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
As a maater of fact, car got more torque than that Apexi muffler i had.
I will be there next year hopefully /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Keep in touch

number3

Sam lent me his car to mock up the Three Speed Harness bars that are for sale on this board (my car has a cage so I could not use mine).

It was nice to have the "King of Bling" around for a while.

I wanted to thank him in public for being patient and giving me the time that I needed.

mistaVR4

Sam is a great guy to do business with always! I would never hesitate to buy/sell anything with him!

Thanks a lot bro! You certainly are an asset to the community!

Thanks,

-Steve

Mike Green

thanks Sam I got the item quickly and wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again. - Mike Green

Terry Posten

Another satisfied customer of the "King of Bling".

It is what the GVR4.org board is famous for.

Thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned