The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RS Bumper cover part's questions

do they crate the bumper or UPS it from JP? do you have a dealership that speaks english? whats the #?

Hertz

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised, nor blame G, if he doesn't answer that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

misterfixit

here are those numbers

I'll have a rummage for the lhd headlights (not got a great selection of lhd vins) they gots ta be EDM, so don't go throwing us ones at me!

Rear windshields, had some fun trying to source these in the past! there's a bunch of versions. blue, bronze and clear tint. Then the options go with defogger, with defogger+wiper then defogger +wiper+ariel. only certain ones are available still.

Here,

Rich

Has anyone been able to get this from a US Dealer? I would love to buy a brand new one.

belize1334

Could you list the part numbers for the cover and main support? Everything else seems to be in the above images and a comprehensive list would be nice.

As for ordering them through US dealerships, I've never understood why it couldn't be done but just THAT it couldn't. My friend ordered a JDM bumper for is ST-185 at a Toyota dealership near here. They shipped it in from Japan and 2 weeks later there it was. Maybe this could actually be done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

eviLntt

I have heard this about Toyota before, it seems like they are more willing to help us out here in the States. When I was at Honda, we tried to get JDM parts for a while but none of the "dealerships" in Japan were willing to ship us parts, and Honda of America said they could not get any JDM parts, even for the new (at the time) S2000. I think at this point someone would have to find a friendly parts person who works for Mitsubishi Japan...I wonder at what point I will get off my ass and start learning Japanese again?

G

Staff member
Here are the parts & #'s i just got in:

dsc00468on2.jpg

dsc00469wq5.jpg

dsc00471nt3.jpg

dsc00475pi4.jpg

G

Staff member
It's on the way.

Don't you guys wish you had JDM exported VR4s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Staff member
Here are the #'s & costs:

MB549501 FRONT RETAINER BRACKET LEFT $13.00
MB549502 FRONT RETAINER BRACKET RIGHT $13.00
MB595125 FRONT BUMPER REINFORCEMENT LEFT $20.00
MB595126 FRONT BUMPER REINFORCEMENT RIGHT $20.00
MB546037 FRONT BRACKET LEFT $20.00
MB546038 FRONT BRACKET RIGHT $20.00

mb696447 RS DECAL $6.00

Muntermugge

Hey
The (mb696447) RS DECAL $6.00, is that a Decal, you can help me to get?
Here in europe, we can get them??
I can use 4 of them, and can pay you by paypal?

G

Staff member
Sure np. Were the edm headlights with auto leveling sold in denmark?

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Ok some parts are not jdm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif The nuts & clips for the rs bumper & garnish are available here, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif i guess i should have double checked the part #'s. Muntermugge i got you some rs decals.

img1290ou2.jpg

img1291fl0.jpg

img1292ww8.jpg

img1293fn1.jpg

img1294cu4.jpg

img1295mf8.jpg

This last piece is carbon fiber & is top secret:

img1296te4.jpg

Last edited:

atc250r

Staff member
I want a white non-locking fuel door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

G

Staff member
I could probably order it new if i had the part #.

atc250r

Staff member
I may have to download JDM caps and get back to you. I'm gonna assume they come in black though, that's what all the sheetmetal comes in, the bumpers come in white.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned