The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rotors?

Where Can I find rotors for my 91 GVR4?

everything i find says except turbo.... and my car doesnt have the 5 lug conversion...

im pretty desperate for these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iLLeffeKt vr-4

I only tried tirerack.com but I'm sure there are plenty others

Click here

Look closer at the site you posted my friend :p

Everything says "excludes turbo models"

boostedinaz

When I bought rotors the other day they came dual drilled for 5 and 4 lug. I just got them from my local parts store.

BluFalcon

Picked up some Rotara slotted rotors for my car when it still had 4-lugs. Got them from Horsepower Freaks. Just Google the name, the site will come up.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Quoting TSI_shinobi:
Look closer at the site you posted my friend :p

Everything says "excludes turbo models"

Look even closer. You'll see the Centric Premium Rotors doesn't say " excludes turbo models" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned