The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Road trip suggestions

GreenGSX

Do the One Lap of America race. You won't see much of the cities you stop in but you'll see lots of the countries race tracks!

calcaliente

What is that? i see it at the top of the forum but i never knew what it was.

Steve885

Where in Oakland are u staying..?? I love Oakland but I'd only live in certain parts, most are safe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

calcaliente

Im going to be going to McCylmonds 24th st west Oakland

Steve885

That's a little bit of aWATCH YOUR BACK area but not that bad..make sure u put a alarm on your car and don't be carrying in any big screens during the day!! Ha ha just kidding

calcaliente

but people dont usually steal Mitsubishi cars esp manual right? if any thing i can just take my ECU in with me at night.

calcaliente

Lol i have a few people that are trolling me in my area trying to find the mods on my car. So i made a weird username and stuff.

GSX_TC

Always love meeting other Galant VR4 guys, if or when you come to Houston, give me a call and give me Atleast a weeks notice so i can make myself available to come meet up with you. 713 534 2023 Mike. Robin (BPU925) is out here too. And a whole slew of DSM's.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts