The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rexwagon1909

Gmoney1983

I'll second the fast shipping and great communication. I purchased his fmic, maft and nodded fuel rail. All came very well packaged as well. Great seller. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

Fiascoxl

Just picked up a tank from him, was accurately described as in great condition. Nice guy, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

rexwagon1909

Thanks guys I appreciate the positive feedback!! I have had great experience on this forum buying and selling. All of you guys have been great buyers as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gmp

awesome seller got the car bits super fast and well protected. Glad the board has some strait forward members that just get it done no problems.

G

Staff member
Gooood seller! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

R4CERX

Awesome seller. Great communication and even waited on shipping to work with my schedule! Would definitely buy from again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned