The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Return of 439/2K! - No 56K!

DarkDevilMMM

nice! now come over and work on mine... I haven't really fully look over your log yet, maybe next time I am around the city we can go have a drive /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif I really need to get my car running, I really misses it /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

Nice job on the build, it looks great. Thanks for the pic of the AC + trimmed IM bracket; that'll come in handy when I do mine.

GHETTOSwing

Jim, the housing is a little bigger, like a ported housing basically, nothing huge. The turbo is a 16g.

Looks like I spoke too soon about it running great and jinx myself...LINK

Conrad, Michael, don't suppose either of you have a spare good ecu do you?

The garage belongs to a friends father, who was gracious enough to let me take up the space for the past 10 months, rent free. He actually has some really sick cars, he used to race an old MG race car, but sold it and bought a Lotus Elise to use instead. He daily drives an '02 M3, has a Imported European Volvo Turbo wagon (that hauls serious ass)for the Mrs, a New mini S with a pulley kit, exhaust, chip, etc...pretty new F-250 extended cab. The one cool Mini he has is the Mini VAN, Never seen one until now.

Michael, I'de be glad to give you a hand, have you done anything with the car since I last spoke to you? Or still deciding what to do? As for the log, whenever you get time, I still have a little while before I can really turn up the boost and floor the thing. And if you're ever around, definately give me a call!

Haha, that's great... a van made by Mini, that's not a minivan. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smirk.gif

1badgvr4

GETTOswing could you me me with a list of parts besides the crank. rods, and pistons you used in your build.Brakes too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned