The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Cluster. Light Section

miller

Looking to replace the rear cluster light on the left hand side as you look at it. Mine has slight cracking on the white lens so looking for a JDM one in near perfect condition. Unsure if the whole garnish is one, or it seperates. Can anyone confirm? Requir shipping to Ireland.

TIA

MhK5dB5.jpg

bcallahan92

They can be purchased separate, can find them on eBay or if you have ig @alongvr4amg, he’s a solid dude. Comes from Malaysia but I can confirm that he’s legit.

miller

Messaged @alongvr4amg but no response yet. Fingers crossed....
Got in touch and brilliant news he has one in stock, needs a clean but I can live with that.

He signed back in here and has seen this thread. He tried logging back in but it wouldnt let him or let him sign a new account up. I think the Mods need to push a button or something?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned