The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Brake upgrade?

onesickcrx

So I have my subframe out and I just revamped the hole thing so now I am doing abs delete and brake lines. I was just wondering is there any upgrades as far as rear calipers? If so how much and where do I get them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif If not then where is a good place to get good replacments theres no local places that have good rebuilt ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

mooserage

Staff member
You could try jnztuning for new replacements or most auto stores have rebuilt ones. There are no upgrades unless you are willing to get rid of your parking brake, but as it was once discussed this would be very dangerous in case of a brake line failure.

curtis

Do a search for cheekychimp. Paul put 3000 arms on his with rotors calipers etc. Really sick swap for sure. Also the arms bump the edge of the wheel flush with the fender.

BrandonEchols

Yep...this is what I've been considering...also another member in the process of this swap I believe, name is RedTwo I think...he'll have more info also as he's doing it himself.

onesickcrx

Figures I just finshed installing and welding in my Spherical joint into my trailing arm hehe O well guess im going with stock rebuilts hehe

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned