The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rear brake hose

paul j

I am looking for rear brake hoses for #1551. No luck with parts stores or dealers around Denver. Does anyone have a part # or info on where to get them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Struc

Are you talking about the soft hoses from the wheel well to the caliper?

I saw a bunch of them on the closeout bargin list at rockauto.com

]Rock Auto closeout page

If you're talking about hard lines from the front to the rear of the car - forget it. Buy a 25' roll of 3/16" brake line and make your own. I just got done with that project on 56/1000.

paul j

I did get some flex hoses from Rock. I also got the last one NAPA had, it was in CA. Mits does not carry them anymore. I found a place that makes them but they could not get the brass ends with hex shape, only oval. They do not mount to the body, just hang there unless you drill out the mounting plate.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned