The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RALLI//////ART spark plug cover

Ralli380Gvr4

Ebay

I'll take 5.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

fivestardsm

Dude is insane, but sadly enough some yaa-hoo out there will probably end up buying it.

Polish

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Damn.gif

Damn.

Chad989of2000

He's charging entire valve cover prices...yikes.

turbowop

I've never even seen valve covers priced that high.

Isn't Ralliart based out of the UK? Shouldn't Ralliart items not be considered "JDM"?

Ralliart isn't based in Japan. So technically; it sure isn't JDM.

Price is simply insane...

Struc

Quoting Chad989of2000:
He's charging entire valve cover prices...yikes.

I hope you saw the $48 shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif charge as well. Not much profit in it for him there either.

656of1000

Yeah, I just noticed... $48 bucks to ship a piece of plastic!?

For $29.99, I'd buy one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

I think it's actually aluminum, which does not take away from the ridiculous-ness of it at all.

I'm all about some rare OG Ralliart parts. Something that's functional, under carriage shields, mud flaps, LSD, motor parts, etc....but I better get a happy ending with that used spark plug cover.

I really do wonder how much they went new back in the day. I know inflation and rarity couldn't have brought the value up that much or euro's to US dollar conversion. Anyone got an old Ralliart catalog??

cheekychimp

I've seen this guy selling stuff on eBay before. He was prepared to meet and trade face to face to eliminate shipping charges so if any of you see something you want I could probably pick it up from him and arrange some better shipping charges for you. That said his stuff is a bit pricey in the first place. I probably should be hitting the junkyards over here for stuff more.

MMCVR4

Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:
Ebay

I'll take 5.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

... and I thought the TUNED BY AMG spark plug cover was expensive.

Gimpin

damn if that sh*t sells for anywere close to that price someone needs to fire up a cnc mill and a powder coat gun and make some duplicates

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned